Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My thoughts on Final Fantasy XIII

So I got FF13 today and all I have to say is that I think square is back on track again. Square also has introduced the first black main character since FF7. Now FF7's black character was a true bad ass I mean come on he was clearly modeled after the best black person on earth Mr. T. Well FF13 black man is very whinny and annoying. The only reason I have the slightest respect for the man is because of his afro. His afro is home to a lovable little Chocobo chick. The chick is the best part of this character. Another character in the game I have a problem with is Hope. He is by far the most emo cry baby in any game. Honestly I really hate him with a passion.

Every game has there ups and downs and FF13 has its too. Many great features is the battle system. I truly love it, its different with a familiar feeling to it. The cast is great(other than the two motioned above). Story so far is different and enjoyable. For my overall score I would give it a 95/100. I have yet to finish the game so i plan on returning and updating my thoughts maybe two characters will drastically change and what not. I am very pleased so far and with those thoughts I will return to playing it.

1 comment: